A new kid on the block!

Options
Hi Folks,

Ali here! A new member to what looks like a really friendly and supportive place.

I am looking to lose about a stone after i piled on the pounds - historically I have been my fattest at my happiest!
I have gone up and down in weight for years and now I just want to stablise and be a healthy weight for the long term. I am hoping this site and some of you lovely people will help me to get there.

In return I will happily help others by doing what I can to be supportive and helpful by answering any questions on how I am using my NLP and coaching skills to help my quest (not selling any service here - all FOC for my My Fittness Pals!) And when I get the chance will post some thoughts on a forum.

Good luck to y'all and get in touch - be great to hear from you!

Ali

Replies

• Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Hello there good luck in your weightloss journey
  • AlisonJMWhite
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to you too. Looks like you have already made lots of progress yourself. And I love the baby ticker! You must be very excited about that as well.

Take care

Ali
  • JoannieJenkins
    JoannieJenkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Alison and welcome. I'm pretty new here too, and so far it's been great. TONS of support, a very active forum and amazing tools to help most anyone in their quest. Wishing you success in your last 15 and look forward to watching you stay there. j