Apple cider vinegar?????

Options
stepgonz
stepgonz Posts: 48 Member
Have a question, has anyone tried apple cider vinegar before and if so what kind of benefits come from it. I have terrible bloating and carry water weight that no matter what I do will not go away and someone told me apple cider vinegar works to get rid of water weight. Any thought???

Replies

• 123Cyn123
    123Cyn123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My mother and sister swear by it............colds and water loss. They drink it everyday...............for about 3 months now. I haven't yet but going to buy some next time at the store. It's mothers non-filtered by Bragg..... I think.
  • stepgonz
    Options
    Yea, I keep hearing wonderful things about it and I cant wait ti get some and try it
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I find it gives me energy, helps me to digest food so I don't get that heavy feeling after eating certain foods and I have also found that it helps to suppress my appetite. Like when I feel like a bottomless pit that can't be filled...

I take 2Tbsp every day with a few tbsp of water or orange juice.
  • unknownwoman
    Options
    I've never used Braggs for something to assist in weight loss. I love it if I've had too much to eat or suffering from indigestion or heart burn. It is fantastic.
  • stepgonz
    Options
    Been drinking 2 tablespoons with water in morning past 3 days and it really does help with my bloating. I cant believe after all this time trying to find something that helps i finally found it. LOVE IT!!!