Slim patch useful or not?

Options
i find losing weight is a hard job, I want to have an easier way. I saw slim patch ads and think this might be an easy way to lose weight. I bought this slim patch (buychina.com/items/the-the-genuine-security-small-s-recommended-the-lazy-shuishui-thin-stickers-shuishui-weight-loss-paste-the-lazy-xiangshou-patch-of-thin-paste-zuupvnsjkqo) . Have you guys ever used slim patch? they are useful or not.

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    If there were easy ways to lose weight no one would be fat!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    The tried and true method is to eat at a proper calorie deficit and to exercise. Doing these two things properly in a normal adult with ensure long term health and fitness.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    So you can send 50,000 gold to my WoW account?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Give me your server so I can come grief you.
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. I wouldn't waste your money.
  • jennyiscool13
    jennyiscool13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i have used this. Same with you, i saw it online and brought a couple. It doesnt actually make you loose weight though. I found it made me sweat alot. if you felt skinnier the next day, its just because you have lost water weight.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    No magic pills, patches or fairy dust. You either do the work or you stay fat. That's all.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Lol, no.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have 8 kabillion dollars in an overseas account, which I can't access at this time.

I will gladly give you my account details, so you can have the money, if you just mail me 185,000 dollars.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    No.

Also, that link...:noway: