Female with 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!

Options
Hi, everyone! Im new here, and I just found out my high school reunion is in 103 days! :/ I don't even have aa full four months to get ready for it. I am a pretty big girl and have well over 100 lbs to lose, so it'd be nice to have supporters in the same boat as me, but Im also welcome to anyone trying to get in shape and get healthier! I got to serious this time, cuz I really wanna go and I know I most likely won't if I don't lose some weight. I know Im not even gonna half way there, but Im thinking at the very least 60 pounds is a good goal to set. I know that because Im bigger the pounds will drop off a lot quicker and easier than someone who is half my size, Ive lost a lot of weight before I had my second child so I know its possible! please feel free to friend me to give and receive support! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• mdrhodes80
    Options
    Hi.. Im kinda new started back in January and quit, and am restarting.
    needing to lose like 170
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for awhile but really didn't 'use' it until a couple of weeks ago. I have 100+ to loose and would love a new friend :)
  • fielaa01
    fielaa01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I just joined a couple of days ago, I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out on here. So much info but seems like a very good place to start. I would like to be friends. :happy:
  • kingskid
    kingskid Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I have been a member for years but never really used it until today. Last week my Doctor put me on insulin 4 shots a day so now I have to lose some weight if I was to get off the shots. I need to lose 80 lb we can do this if we just stay focus. I have learned to set small goals so if i can lose 10lbs the first month I will be happy.
  • Nepion
    Nepion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting to use this after downloading it like...a year ago. I've got quite a bit to lose as well. So.. go us! XD Please feel free to add me as a friend, because I'm honestly too shy to add people. Er... Going back to lurkdom now!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you log everything you eat and attempt to make most of your food nutritious choices, you will succeed. I'm over here in Tempe. The heat of the summer will be on us soon. Get outside and get some exercise in the next few weeks before the heat hits. Wave to me as I bike down the canal path!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    hey there I got about 140 or more to lose
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I have quite a bit of weight to lose.

I've been a member of MFP for a while and done it on and off, but just recently I've gotten serious about it.
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I always accept new friends; who can't use a little support, right? :-) I've been using MFP faithfully since last January although I did forget to log in before midnight and had to start over once or twice. I have been struggling, however, since the holidays so I need to get back on track. I've lost a lot of weight but I still have approximately fifty pounds left to lose so if you want me I'm here. We can support and encourage each other!

Welcome!
  • sanjones2
    Options
    Hello, I have 30 lbs to lose but I have been where I had to lose 75 pounds. This myfitnesspal is a gift, I learned that journaling and recording honestly what I ate and why etc. is the beginning of losing and keeping it off. I have lost and gained but finally reached a point where I understand why. I would love to have some friends in along this journey..my family and friends seem to get insulted when i even speak of eating healthy etc. They are just not ready yet, I've been there, where youre disgusted but not enough to make a 911 call to yourself about yourself! LOL!!! Anyway I'll be praying and supporting and sharing with anyone here. Love to ya! love yourself now. :)
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to be friends! What reunion is it? I just went to my 10th two years ago and it was so much fun!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 81 pounds on here since having twins 3 years ago (with Zumba!) and it's been one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You can do it if I could! Persistence (that's your part) and support (that's us!) is all it takes. Be more stubborn than the fat! Welcome!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    !00+ To Lose.
    Love To Help With Your Journey

Request Sent..
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    !00+ To Lose.
    Love To Help With Your Journey

Request Sent..
  • knwells16
    knwells16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I just started a few days ago. I have 130 lbs that I need to lose...feel free to add me too. It is nice here that you can add friends that are going through the same thing with the same goals in mind and can help motivate and cheer you along. Someone who won't judge you or criticize.
  • angelch1
    angelch1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi IM also new here too looking for friends to motivate eachother anyone interested add me or send a message I know we can do this together :)
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Oooo add me too!! I need to lose around 100...just to get me at my dream weight haha. Yikes.
  • nicole3moms
    Options
    YrHello. I am also new here. Actually just joined about 10 minutes ago :-):happy:
    I set an initial goal of 75 lbs but ultimately I'd like to loose about 100.
    I'm hoping to meet some friends to help me as I help them on our journey.
    please add me.
  • kbslife
    kbslife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank u all so much for the replies and requests!! Im so ready to feel alive again!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty! Just wanted to tell you that!