Friends wanted

Options
Hi MFP world. I have been enjoying a healthier lifestyle since Jan 2, 2013. I recently found this app. I really like it but I would really love to find some friends on here to help keep me motivated and held accountable. I am a 40 year old female. I live in NC. I have lost 13 pounds so far. I want to loose another 90 pounds! I have a ways to go but I am pleased with my results so far.

Replies

• Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You will love this site. the people on here are very supportive...just wanted to say welcome and good luck on the rest of your weight loss, youre doing great so far... add me if you like!
  • kathneal67
    kathneal67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like as well. The more the merrier. I have been doing it for about 3 weeks now. Did loose the weight about 3 years ago and then slowly put it all back on! So this time it is for good. I am 46 this year and live in NZ, married and have a daughter.
  • A_Lynn
    A_Lynn Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I've been on here for awhile and I am always down to make new friends :) it's nice to log in and see what other people have done to keep up motivation. I have had the trouble of getting my friends into MFP, but they always stop using it after a month. It sucks :/ So feel free to add me! I'm here for the long run!
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello.. add me if you like, I am 31 from New Zealand and joined recently.. very glad with my results since joining.. hope it will work well for you too!!
  • Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I live in Nz too! I joined just over a week ago. I am 42 and married and love dogs. I would love to be your friend!
  • Kerryshockley0712
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Kerry and I am new on MFP. I woke up recently and just got fed up with being overweight. I never had a problem until 2 years ago then it all went down hill. I am getting married in 17 weeks and I am trying to pull myself together for the big day Realizing I had to buy a size 20 wedding dress blew my mind. I am here trying to achieve something that feels so far fetched. I need support and only hope there are others out there doing the same as me. To be healthier and feel good about themselves again. I want to enjoy life again but do not have anywhere to start. If anyone is in need of a friend please add me because I am looking for friends too.

~Kerry
  • gretalynndavis
    Options
    I'M new to this and looking for friends too , it helps to have people to talk to that are going through the same.. add me:smile:
  • Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!
  • gruviegirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I have been on MFP for a while now and it has really kept me in check.
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi :) ... Feel free to add me
  • Dallyhi
    Dallyhi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Having friends on MFP is the best of motivators. Feel free to add me, but since I'm almost 66 you may want to stick within your age range more or less. Newbys should connect just from this thread alone!
    Best of luck everyone! This is a great site that WORKS, BUT YOU MUST BE HONEST with your food diary.
    :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I live in Nz too! I joined just over a week ago. I am 42 and married and love dogs. I would love to be your friend!

I have been on for a few weeks.. and hardn't seen an NZd'er on here till this week, now I have seen 4 or 5!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily and try to give out plenty of encouragement. :)
  • kristinamc90
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm here everyday. :)
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey you all! I just REALLY started 12/31/13 & LOVE this app... Trying to lose an addle 35 lbs!!! Please feel free to add me also. Love this community of pple with a COMMON GOAL!
  • case0
    case0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! New to this as well, and would love to have the support as I try to lose 20lbs! I'm really bad at motivating myself. Feel free to add me!
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Started back up and totally need the motivation.
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and GREAT job on your accomplishments so far! I would love to be friends!!! :) Add me if you like.