MFP is sabotaging me!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rssblade
    Rssblade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If you are using Firefox, then down load "adblock" from the plugins and kiss that garbage goodbye..
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Apparently I want to eat a 2008 Toyota Prius - strange?? I don't normally like Japanese food
  • ForbiddenFruit
    ForbiddenFruit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ads about girls in my area that want to get nasty.

Use Google Chrome and AdBlock.

Unless you want to know about girls in your area that want to get nasty that is ;-)
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I always get men's underwear ads.

Don't judge me.
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Apparently I want to eat a 2008 Toyota Prius - strange?? I don't normally like Japanese food

HaHa!
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You guys are killin' me.....LOL
    I always get ads for fabric.
  • dollhousedolly
    dollhousedolly Posts: 73 Member
    Options

lol
    Would that count as carbs, fat, or protein?
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    lol the ones I've been getting lately are for Color Runs and ThinkGeek.com.. I bought white choc zombie easter bunnies haha!

and OP- I freakin love your fat cat pic! it reminds me of my last cat which looked just a tad bit smaller lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    lol the ones I've been getting lately are for Color Runs and ThinkGeek.com.. I bought white choc zombie easter bunnies haha!

and OP- I freakin love your fat cat pic! it reminds me of my last cat which looked just a tad bit smaller lol

LOL he's not my cat but I love the pic. He was such a "What you think you're looking at?" expression.

Now it's giving me Vegas ads. That's more like it.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    haha ooh yeah upon closer inspection he does have that, "Don't judge me" look
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pizza AND cookies?? This isn't my day!

:laugh:

Mine is telling me to do it drug free so god knows what I've been looking up! :wink: