A small success

Options
ruwise
ruwise Posts: 265 Member
I am now the lightest I have ever been since I started using MFP.

I started using it ages ago and have had a couple of false starts but since I got back from my holiday in January I have been fully committed to doing this. I started the first few weeks eating what MFP suggested for 2lbs weight loss a week. Within a couple of weeks I was very hungry every day and demotivated. 3 weeks ago I started looking around the forum and I saw somebody who mentioned the Fat 2 Fit website/radio and I checked it out. I don't remember who it was but I want to say thank you very much as since I've upped my calories in line with Fat 2 Fit's calculations I've been so much more energetic and motivated and am still losing weight every week.

I accept now that it can't and won't change overnight but I look forward to that day in a about 2 years time when I reach goal weight.

I look forward even more to 2 years later still being at goal weight!

Replies

• npetercmway
    Options
    You have the right attitude to succeed!! It is all about finding the right balance for your life to achieve your goal! Congrats!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It's a small step but after a lot of false starts I feel like I should celebrate a little. The good thing is I am as motivated if not more than I was when I re-started back in January. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!