Hi all :) from uk and starting today xx

Options
Hey everyone I'm starting my lifestyle change today. I've gradually piled on the lbs this year and last, jumped on scales today at 163lbs :( so instead of crying and bingeing I'm back down gym stocked up on fruit and chicken lol. I used this site before and found it a great support, but also full of a lot of attention seekers and pro ana which is why I deleted my old account. I would love some motivational friends who log in daily. I, from the uk and following a calorie controlled diet and gymming it. I happy Wednesday and I look forward to speaking with u all soon xxxx

Replies

• laurajcrampton
    Options
    Hi! I am also trying to look good for the summer! (and after that... But I'm aiming to look good for when it hits the summer!) I've added you, and others on here can add me too. I log daily and try to provide as much motivational support as I can!

Good luck! If you really do want the weight loss, then you will achieve it! :D
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the Uk started back on MFP last week seriously and looking for more Uk friends.I'll add you :smile:
  • E55x_girlie85
    E55x_girlie85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks ladies :) great to meet u all xxx
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm just really blind, but I barely see anything 'pro-ana' on here, because pro-ana stuff isn't allowed...
  • terricol
    terricol Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too am from the UK and started MFP just recently. Good luck to all x
  • E55x_girlie85
    Options
    I think lboasting about eating 300 cals a day In there diary and moaning there fat when there not on there profile signifies a prob they just don't do it on the msg boards. Hence why I deleted them as friends
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hiya,feel free to add me, started again this week, trying to get some weight off for a hen do at end of April and them some more ready for summer

I'm from UK, live near Leeds. Log in daily and starting back at the exercise this week as well :)

good luck everyone
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    welcome on board, uk here too, good luck on your goals :0)
  • TimothyWHughes
    TimothyWHughes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. UK here as well (freezing North).
    Feel free to add and good luck on all your journies.
  • E55x_girlie85
    Options
    Thanks everyone have a great Wednesday xxxx
  • inesina
    inesina Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm from Cumbria and have used this site before. I found it very helpful. I have not logged on or been following my diet due to various ilnesses. I could do with some help and inspiration and after reading your posts, I do feel inspired.:smile:
  • MakingChangesToday
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am from Germany so we still kinda close by. :-)

I started logging again on Monday and the plan is to keep going for 150 days.
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hiii,

I'm from Essex too and in a similar weight bracket to you, looking to lose 20lb! Started ages ago, but this time I am serious and logging in every day! I've added you, hope thats ok? x
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK. But i'm a crappy friend. Good luck in your challenge.
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in Northern Ireland, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, I'm a female uk member, add me if you wish.
  • ELENA01
    ELENA01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It is inspiring to have positive and supportive friends at this site. I do not know anyone but I feel we all have a come goal here and support one another. Nice to be able to relate in our strives to reach our goals. Have a great positive day! I know we will all succeed and what ever we endeavor to accomplish!
  • P4Paul
    P4Paul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey we are all in the same boat, feel free to add me :-)
  • stiggy64
    stiggy64 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck!
    Feel free to add me if you want to.