hi im new here :)

Options
So been hearing about this site for a while and thought i should try it out and see if it can help me with my weight loss. So far i have lost 70 pounds but my weight loss journey is far from over. I would really love to make new friends here and hear about ur weight loss and maybe we can learn from one another to help each other reach our goals :D!

Replies

• jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi... well done on losing 70lbs so far.... im on a mission to lose around 50lbs myself... add me if u like...
  • illmarie
    illmarie Posts: 1
    Options
    Really well done on the weight loss of 70lbs! That's amazing :)... Hope you can keep this up, and hope that your weight loss so far keeps you going... I've only been dieting using this for 25 days now, and I've lost 8lbs so far... I dont have a huge amount of weight to lose, maybe another 18 - 20 lbs and I should be fine... Maybe a little bit more, haha... But seeing people who have lost so much as yourself and have that drive to keep going is great...
    Hope you have all the success in the world :D x
  • ashaewill
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your success so far!!!
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    friend request sent!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: welcome! together we can help each other. i have sent a friend request your way!
  • xelliegeorgex
    Options
    Hi, I've lost around 38lbs so far, half of it with this site.
    It is working if you are dedicated and honest with yourself :-)

Add me - it will be great supporting each other.

I'm looking for friends too :-)