Has anyone tried Rasberry ketone ?

Options
I am wondering if anyone has tried Rasberry Ketones and achieved some good results with it ? Did you see any side effects ?

Please share your experience.. Thanks !!!

Replies

• thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've got some magic beans that work even better!
  • farmboy1997
    Options
    I bought my wife some at sams club a couple weeks ago can't tell ya the results yet I'll repost if it helps her.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    So you didn't like the replies you got in the first thread you made... you'll hear more of the same...
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Save your money.

And yes when I was new to weight loss I tried them.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    NO.
    q

YES! Listen to ^^^her

Eat Less
    Move More
    Save your money
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hey have you tried the MyFitnessPal Diet??? It's really great!!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Hey have you tried the MyFitnessPal Diet??? It's really great!!!

That actually requires a little effort.

Can't I just take a pill and make it better??
  • simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have been a regular member on MFP for almost 3 yrs now... I had lost 45 lbs and then gained back the weight due to surgery... I am not someone who will opt for pills but lately my weight is stuck... after eating healthy n exercising.. so now I m trying to look something that I can take for a month or so to kick start the weight loss again...
  • simply_healthy
    Options
    Not really.. I posted it in two sections coz you get loads of feedback this way.. I aint shy about the fact :) I appreciate all the suggestions I get here :)
  • simply_healthy
    Options
    So you didn't like the replies you got in the first thread you made... you'll hear more of the same...

Not really.. I posted it in two sections coz you get loads of feedback this way.. I aint shy about the fact :) I appreciate all the suggestions I get here :)
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Dont waste your money on it....tried it (took 3 bottles of it), only thing I liked about it, was it makes you have a raspberry taste in your mouth! I didnt lose any weight. Eat raspberries instead!
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Very successful for me; in two weeks I lost 14 raspberries.
  • Bethnevergivesup
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey on January 26th of this year and I take 1000 mg Raspberry Ketones and 400 mg Green Coffee with breakfast and then again with my lunch...I follow the MFP diet and I do The Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout 4-5 times a week for at least a half hour. I have lost 31 lbs. The first week taking the raspberry ketones and green coffee I noticed a big change in my energy and I was way less hungry then when I tried to diet without them. I think they do work and I will continue taking them, you have to make sure that your buying the real thing tho and not some diet pill form go to Dr. Oz website and do some research first. Hopefully this helps! Yes diet and exercise alone will work but this helps give you a little boost I think, but dont expect major results without putting in any work, studies did show people loosing weight on only raspberry ketones with no change in their lifestyles but is was minimal. Hope this helps.
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Very successful for me; in two weeks I lost 14 raspberries.

Me too!! Can you believe it? Luckily, I found them though..brush the dirt off, good to go!
  • Ajellyfish77
    Ajellyfish77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    honestly I have heard of them but not tried them. A coworker did and she didn't find they had much result.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    NO.
    This times one million. And no Dr Oz crap either. For the love of all that is holy, eat healthy and exercise.

/thread
  • Bethnevergivesup
    Options
    So what is so bad about them? Everyone seems to have something bad to say about them but is it exactly? Just curious?
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    So what is so bad about them? Everyone seems to have something bad to say about them but is it exactly? Just curious?

it's a gimmick to get people to waste their money while not actually seeing any results. just eat right and exercise and you will lose the weight. no magic pill is going to do it for you.
  • Bethnevergivesup
    Options
    NO.
    This times one million. And no Dr Oz crap either. For the love of all that is holy, eat healthy and exercise.

/thread

Just wondering whats wrong with Dr Oz? And if you read my post you will see that I take them and stick to my calories and exercise 4-5 times a week. I was not recommending them just giving my own results.