Slight Progress Pic!

Options
So the first photo was taken at the end of april but i didnt really start watching what i ate or exercising until about a month ago. I've already lost almost 2 inches off my waist and look in the second photo, NO MORE ROLL on the left side of my back! hooray! haha i know its not that noticeable but i was pretty pumped about it! : )

1281970_2706.jpg

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    img has to be between [ and ] for the image to show. I just learned that. :)
  • Janelle514
    Options
    thanks, i tried that but its coming up as a blue question mark. hmm i never seem to be able to do this right...haha i'll keep trying

update: Finally I GOT IT to show up : )
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    great job! I know i get too excited when my back rolls disappear!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Good job! :o]
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Great job! That one area of the back is my worse enemy I think
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    So the first photo was taken at the end of april but i didnt really start watching what i ate or exercising until about a month ago. I've already lost almost 2 inches off my waist and look in the second photo, NO MORE ROLL on the left side of my back! hooray! haha i know its not that noticeable but i was pretty pumped about it! : )

1281970_2706.jpg

Your waist looks smaller to me... GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my after pic to look like your before pic! :laugh:
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    I can't wait for my after pic to look like your before pic! :laugh:

hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing. Awesome job!
  • happy_heather121
    happy_heather121 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job girl!
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hurray, good for you! I love seeing progress, it's so motivating! I can't wait to be like your BEFORE picture though, lol!
  • Janelle514
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :happy:

By the way, im only 5' tall so even though i don't have a lot to lose, my stumpy frame would look a bit better toned! haha :tongue:
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    I can definately notice the difference. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!