SNACKS TO LOOSE BELLY FAT

Options

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    most of those sounds like yummy snacks. not into herring though.
    I am having salmon for dinner though.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Wow, day for the rudies from within to rear their ugly heads. She was only posting this to be nice and share something with you. Whether you find her right or wrong, is no reason to be hateful. A simple, "thanks for sharing, but I don't believe it works" would have been nice, but really many of you act like you are socially delayed or are junior high students posing as adults. I don't see any reason to be hateful to ANYONE unless they are sleeping with your husband, or plotting to get you fired.

I am trying to figure out why it is so popular on MFP to attack or put down without consideration or politeness. I don't know if it is a "trend" on here which has caught on like wildfire or if it is people from another country (I haven't checked) and that is just how it's done there - "the norm" but I don't think I have ever seen it before, not even on Facebook.

Just uncalled for.

kedr0o.jpg
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I eat candy sometimes for snacks, and I'm losing belly fat. Eat in a deficit, and the belly fat will come off.

Liar.

You need cheese, too.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Don`t know if you guys get the advert on MFP that seems to pop up on my home page a lot, basically it says something like `one old tip to lose belly fat click here` I have never clicked it but would be fascinated to know if anyone has and what the old tip is lol
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Don`t know if you guys get the advert on MFP that seems to pop up on my home page a lot, basically it says something like `one old tip to lose belly fat click here` I have never clicked it but would be fascinated to know if anyone has and what the old tip is lol

I, too, wonder if anyone has clicked i t and what they are selling/preaching/etc.
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In my opinion (I'm not a nutrition expert by any stretch of the imagination), it may help with your digestion, clearing your colon of the bad fats, which could make it look like you lost belly fat. Does that make sense to anyone else?
  • prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goodness people really have had some strong negative comments to my foolish thought thank you all for correcting my spelling and telling me it was a useless topic thank you.
    I am no expert I am also pretty new to trying to loose weight (btw struggling to find how)

Also BIG heartfelt thank you to everyone who decided to leave a positive comment it was encouraging

It was an article I read and thought I would share here and maybe get some good advice
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I'm always interested in healthy snacks. (Lets face it I'm interested in food or I wouldn't be here:laugh: ). As long as they fit within your calorie allowance then they will be better for you than highly processed snacks - such as "Go Ahead" or "weightwatchers" bars and biscuits. Half of staying on a weight reduction programme is not getting bored with the same stuff, so this could give a few people something new for their shopping list.

(PS now start a thread about back fat....go on, dare you!:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker: )
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Why would you want loose belly fat!? I want rock hard abs...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I eat candy sometimes for snacks, and I'm losing belly fat. Eat in a deficit, and the belly fat will come off.

Liar.

You need cheese, too.

I eat cheese too! Only a rude person would think I don't eat cheese! Sheesh! :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My goodness people really have had some strong negative comments to my foolish thought thank you all for correcting my spelling and telling me it was a useless topic thank you.
    I am no expert I am also pretty new to trying to loose weight (btw struggling to find how)

Also BIG heartfelt thank you to everyone who decided to leave a positive comment it was encouraging

It was an article I read and thought I would share here and maybe get some good advice

In what way is it "negative" to tell the truth?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I hear it does wonders for the floppy underar....wait...
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    abs are made in the kitchen
  • mistesh
    mistesh Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Come to think of it, looking at the food specifically that OP listed from the article, it's bound to be delicious. Herring, rye bread, olives, thank you. I could easily imagine trying it for my mid-afternoon snack during any given week. So appetizing in fact it's ok even if the dishes don't make me lose belly fat; that and everything else is what I have my three regular meals for.

It's just that "anyone who makes that claim, that their diet can target midsection fat and burn belly fat, or something like that, take that book and just throw it in the garbage because now that completely takes away a person's scientific veracity and honesty. ... no supplement and no diet can tell fat to come off one part of the body and not another part."

Can A Diet Target Fat In The Midsection Or Belly?
    http://blog.peertrainer.com/diet/lose-midsection-fat-and-belly-fat/
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with belly fat ONLY forever! I am fit everywhere else and toned... my tummy is FINALLY GOING AWAY!

How?

NO SUGAR!

I gave it up for lent and I lost 7 lbs, around my waist. I still eat carbs on ocasion (pasta/rice/bread), but my food is mostly fruits and veggies. I need to bring back in my 0% plain greek yogurt (I haven't been to Costco in a couple weeks) as it helped me A LOT too! I also added in protein shakes for breakfast and post workout. No workout, only one in the morning.

I am also trying to implement a 60/40 ratio for the gym, meaning 60% of my workouts will be strength/core/weights (anaerobic) type of workouts and the other 40% will be aerobic.

I also don't eat any red meat... I do eat chicken (chicken breast mostly) and seafood (mostly fish). Brown rice only - white if I'm out, but it's seldom. No white flour!!! Only whole wheat, multigrain or rice - or whatever else is 'healthy'.

Alot of the foods you put, I do eat. The apple and peanutbutter (all natural not that processed crap) is what I have for breakfast and snacks almost every morning. I'm starting to implement 1/2 an avocado to my lunches to add that extra boost.

Now, to stay away from pizza! :laugh:
  • telt4
    telt4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

• otterish
    otterish Posts: 50 Member
    Options

One old trick: QUIT STUFFING YOUR FACE. :laugh:
  • telt4
    telt4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I dont usually post anything in the forums. I just enjoy reading them and sometimes they get really intense. People are entitled their own opinions though so theres nothing we can do about that except to let it roll off our backs and move on. Dont worry about what people have said. Some of the snacks though sound like something I may try!
  • Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If this would work I'd be a fitness model by now