Really need friends to help and support me on this journey!

Options
Hi all,

I have been trying to lose weight for weeks now and have gone up and down :/ I signed up to Myfitnesspal as I thought it would help me but to be honest I haven't really been using it like I should but, now I feel enough is enough and I really want to put my everything I have into losing the weight I need to lose.

I have a long way to go but at 5'1 and 210 lbs its very important that I do this now rather than later.

It would really be nice to have others to help and support me along the way and vice versa, so please add me as I am new to this and have only just found the boards so not sure how it all works but I am sure I will get there lol.

Thanks for reading people :) x

Replies

• Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll motivate you on your journey. Loads of great people on here to help support you.

If you stick to using MFP everyday and follow the good advice on here you'll do great.

Jo
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I will do the best I can to support you on your journey!
  • Fulham2013
    Options
    Thank you x
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I too was not using it as i should and started the past two weeks as best as i can and already seeing the scale move in the direction it needs to....HANG IN THERE...it's no easy task but with the right support i know you and all of us can DO IT!!! Hang in there...one day at a time!
  • jennidmb42
    Options
    Feel free to add me I could use the support too!
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started off the same weight as you are now. :o)
  • eeehutch
    eeehutch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I too am fairly new to MFP, I could use some friends.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    If you never say the word journey again, you can friend me. I am on this site all day at work.
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Let's do this, together! We all can use support and kind words!!! Feel free to add me if you like!!! :)
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I log in everyday. I will motivate you. So feel free to add me..
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I also log in every day...feel free to add me :)
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place.... good luck we will always be here..
  • JenJenER
    JenJenER Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I was 210 lbs when I finally got serious on here and I'm 5'2".
  • stephske2
    stephske2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me... we can encourage eachother!
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Remember when junk food comes near your mouth dont open it! :devil:
  • Fulham2013
    Options
    Ha ha - Good advice!
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me, Ever since I started using MFP I have lost weight. There maybe a week or so that I stayed the same but that was due to me not eating well and certainly not drinking enough water. But once you stick with it you will start losing lbs. Good luck.
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I also need some more friends, the support you get on this site is unbelievable .. I've logged in now everyday for a week, and was my first weigh in today, pleased to say the least, anyone feel free to add me :) xxx
  • susanLenhart2
    susanLenhart2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love the added support and being supportive! If you stick with it, it does work!
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If you never say the word journey again, you can friend me. I am on this site all day at work.

:laugh: Love it!