Hi everyone, I'm trying this once again

Options
I'm not so new here. Used to use this a long time back and it helped but then dropped it. Now I'm ready to start all over again. I'm on a five week program and I want to get back into the swing of things. My eating habits are out of control and need to be put back in line and I feel as though when it comes to exercising I've been slacking big time. Love to chat with anyone who's been in the same position or currently is in the same position. I think having some to motivate me and who I can help motivate back will help me get to the weight that I want to be.

Replies

• jigsaw_gd
    jigsaw_gd Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi and welcome back ... I'm new to this site but i was on another weight loss site a number of years back and lost 45kgs .. unfortunately over the intervening years i put most but not all back on.

So in here trying again.

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in kind of the same boat, used this site for 6 months last year, then moved to the USA and enjoyed life for a while, but now I'm back to trying to take things seriously.

I can probably help with the eating habits thing, as I pretty much understand that part of being healthy, if nothing else!
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :) I am always looking to motivate and to be motivated! Let's do it!!! Feel free to friend me if you like! :)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Repeat offender here!!
    Welcome back :drinker:
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat! Was doing great 6 months ago, fell (or jumped) off the wagon in September. Trying desperately to get back on. We CAN do this!:smile:
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also a repeat offender!! Feel free to add me!! I plan to stick it out this time!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I'm not overly involved with the social side of things, I will comment when I have time, however have been told that some find just seeing what I'm doing motivating and helpful...

Happy to help if I can, feel free to add me if you like
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Was on here before. Did great. Stopped being here. Things went to ... heck. Back again.