So excited...got to "go shopping" in my too small bins!

Options
JandCsMommy
JandCsMommy Posts: 35 Member
Last Summer I had lost some weight and bought myself some new clothes. This past March the hubs surprised me with an anniversary cruise, and it was a nightmare for me because all the Summer clothes I bought last year were too small. I had to scramble around in March in New Hampshire for things to wear on my cruise!

Now, everything I bought for the cruise is too big, and I went to see if the stuff I bought last year fit now, and it fits better now than it did last Summer! I am so thrilled to have that wardrobe back. I hope it is too big in the next few months, too! Yaaa!

Replies

• kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    very nice!!!!
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    YAY so exciting! I hope to have that story someday too!
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    Very cool! keep up the good work, what a problem to have :flowerforyou:
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Congrats!! Greats job. :happy:
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    Thats such a great feeling!! I went shopping through all my clothes that were packed up for goodwill because they were too small. Most of the fit, so of them a still to small but I am confindent that in a few months I will be wearing them!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    That's great Erica!!! Way to go!! :)
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    congrats!!! Think I will go "shopping" in the back of my closet!!! LOL
  • JandCsMommy
    JandCsMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!