Hip Hop Abs

Options
Did you start Hip Hop Abs on or around March 08, 2013? Do you need that extra motivation and encouragements from other to help keep you going or to just have others in the same program to ask questions and compare notes with?

Well if you answered yes and you are not working with someone or in a challenge group I would LOVE to have you join us. We are have so much fun already and not even a week into HHA yet. Very talkative bunch with goals and ambitions just like you!

Message me or comment if you are interested! We all want the same thing, to achieve our goals and I cant think of a better way to hold accountable then to be togeter with like minded friends.

Hope all your dreams come true!

Replies

• Sayoh
    Sayoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would like to start today:smile:
    Been soooooo lazy lately
  • Inspired2win
    Inspired2win Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would like to start today:smile:
    Been soooooo lazy lately

^^^Same here. But I'm about to get off this computer and crack open the DVDs. Sign me up!!! :wink:
  • Sayoh
    Sayoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did the work out yday and it was fun in a wierd way. Shaun T knows how to break d intensity just when you begin to feel cramps!
    Can't wait to continue today, after work...after skool...*sigh*:frown:
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will totally do this with you guys! I just got the dvd's the other day, havent started yet. But WILL today. :smile: