In progress and down 31lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! Great job!
  • SaraLouise1988
    SaraLouise1988 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You could totally pull off some cracking Lara Croft cosplay! You look great!
  • ladeegee214
    ladeegee214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look Great!
  • kellymiller23
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your amazing pics! I am 5'10", tall and curvy just like you, and almost halfway through losing 30 lbs. My goal weight is 148, and now that I see how great you look, I am so excited to look that good too! Thanks for being an inspiration to me and many others.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Drop dead gorgeous! Crazy curves!
  • samanthapmorrell
    Options
    Thank you for posting this even though it was difficult! You look great. I am always trying to "see" myself at 150lbs and I never can because it's rare that I see stories about people with my height and body shape, I don't know why but I have a hard time finding them. I hope to be able to look that good soon!! My highest was 258 and at one time i got to 175 and blew it, now I'm dedicated again and down to 190. Great job!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You are totally rockin' that bikini! Fantastic work! And it looks like you have a couple of visitors who were proud to share the camera with you. :smile:
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should be proud. Great figure. Even when my weight is off, I won't have a body like that, I just don't have those curves.+
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You look great, awesome work
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Congrats...stunning curves. You look fantastic:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    So I feel like I'm ready to post a kind of success story as I'm pretty close to my goal weight and happier with my appearance than I've been in years. My success is nowhere near as amazing as others I've seen here though but none the less I've worked my butt off for it! :laugh:

I'm 26 and 5'9.5" with a small frame (according to wrist/elbow measurement, but my hips and shoulders are rather wide :ohwell: )
    My highest weight was >184lbs ...I stayed away from scales back then, and I barely have any pictures because I avoided cameras at all costs. I'd estimate my highest weight was around 200 lbs though in 2010 when I got married and I'd lost weight at that point to fit into my dress.
    Current weight: 153 lbs
    GW: 147 lbs, could be higher or lower depending on if I'm happy with my body fat % or not!

Before... approximately 200lbs in 2010:
    mewedding_zps43dd34ec.jpg

2011 about 184lbs:
    STH70589_zpse0b43f63.jpgitalypic_zps6326b41e.jpg

July 2012 and now comparisons:
    abdaf12c-0657-48b3-8852-d87bede2c072_zps55d47237.jpg
    backJUL12toMAR13_zps7ad790ce.png

DSCF0672_zps027f3916.jpg

You are looking GREAT! Thank you for sharing. I love sucess stories, they inspire me to keep going.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    magnificent!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    fantastic pics!!! you look amazing!
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You are stunning... Great job :)
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    beautiful curves!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Your waist is tiny!!! You look amazing!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great! you have that hourglass figure we all strive for! Keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!