P90X, Cross Fit, 30 Day Shred, Running

Options
What did you do that gave you results quicker than you expected??
And how long did it take YOU to see a difference in your shape?

P90X
Cross Fit
30 Day Shred
JM No more trouble zones
Walking
weights & cardio
Running

Replies

• Kerinjay
    Kerinjay Posts: 13
    Options
    I have only tried 30 DS and am on Day 5, Level 2 today. (Halfway through)
    I haven't weighed myself because I don't own a scale. Looking at myself in the mirror - I see less fluff, if that makes sense. I took my waist measurements yesterday because I am making a tutu for a 5k that I am doing this weekend and my waist is 2 inches smaller. It has definitely motivated me to continue. Hope this helps.
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is day 1 up to a couple days ago. I've done 30 day shred, Turbo Jam and now I'm on week 2 of Insanity!

I actually didn't measure my legs, arms etc.. but I've lost 14 lbs and I'm sure a few inches!!
  • haileysugarfits
    haileysugarfits Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have only tried 30 DS and am on Day 5, Level 2 today. (Halfway through)
    I haven't weighed myself because I don't own a scale. Looking at myself in the mirror - I see less fluff, if that makes sense. I took my waist measurements yesterday because I am making a tutu for a 5k that I am doing this weekend and my waist is 2 inches smaller. It has definitely motivated me to continue. Hope this helps.

Great Feedback... Thank You, and congrats on the loss.
  • haileysugarfits
    haileysugarfits Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is day 1 up to a couple days ago. I've done 30 day shred, Turbo Jam and now I'm on week 2 of Insanity!

I actually didn't measure my legs, arms etc.. but I've lost 14 lbs and I'm sure a few inches!!

Wow.. This is great!!! How long from pic 1 to pic 2? Did you do the 30 day shred every day? What about Turbo Jam is that something you did along with 30 day shred or after? How are you liking Insanity?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!