Female with 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• susyg75
    susyg75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined and to my shock and horror realised I have to lose around 135lbs!! Please help me and add me. New to this so still making my way round. I am going to try and do an atkins type diet to get into ketosis. I have realised that I eat too many carbs and that even if I eat very little..I put on weight. I am in need of good friends in the same boat. Thanks fellow friends! :sad:
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Hi There!
    I've been a member a while and at one point had lost 120lbs. Took a break while I was pregnant and for the first 6 mos of my little girls life. Back at it and have my ups and downs. Would like to lose 100 more lbs. Always looking for like minded friends! I'll send you an add :flowerforyou:
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100 to lose! Feel free to add me.
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have 100+ to lose
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can do this, you will love it here!
  • noelnsipes
    Options
    Hey just started this on Monday. Been meaning to lose weight since my baby...she's 3 1/2 now. Bummer! Better late than never right? Going to try to lose 40-50 lbs.
  • twins621
    twins621 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies that need to lose 100+ lbs.
  • tgitrish
    tgitrish Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I am also new and I too am looking to lose about 80 lbs. My daughter is getting married at the end of September and i want to look great for her wedding. I am working on running. I am hoping that someone has some good tips.... Any adivse
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello All & Anyone!!

Over 100lbs to lose in a bad way, support and motivation would be great!! Add me and lets do this!!

-Kim
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 100 to lose but diabetes has motivated me to make it now instead of later! You got this girl go on to that reunion and shine!
  • Katrina930
    Katrina930 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all..I am very new to this, just started yesterday. I also would like to lose 100+ pounds. Have tried in the past nut not hard enough and maybe if I have a little support system I can get myself the motivation and encouragement I need. I will work on uploading a picture later.. I am at work right now and cant do it from here.
  • Katrina930
    Katrina930 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you add people to be your friends??
  • fondays
    fondays Posts: 28
    Options
    I would like to join you on your journey as well! I have my 25th school reunion in May 2014, and 20th wedding anniversary in September 2014 - a ways a way - but if I don't change something soon, I may not be around to see those dates! I have over 100 + lbs to lose, and would love to have friends going through the same challenges. I just joined a 30 Day Shred that begins 3/25. I really need to get my head focused this time around. I turn 42 next month, and feel like my enjoyment with life is just slowly slipping away.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    How do you add people to be your friends??

Click on their name and it will take you to their page. Then click the 'add as a friend' button
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am a newbie as well, and I have well over 100 lbs to lose also. Feel free to add me!
  • Jollanh
    Jollanh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello There, I also have over 100 lbs to lose and a Class Reunion around the corner. I have been using MFP for 30 Days straight. and HOPE I'll keep going and going. I'll send a friend request. The More support the better
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I"m 29 and started Jan 1 with 108 lbs to lose. So far I've lost 36 :)
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I log everyday...89pounds lost as of today ( some before mfp,some with) check out my profile...
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. When I reach my goal weight 40 pounds away my total weight loss will be 110 pounds lost. I started out at 250 pounds. anyone who would love support on this from someone who has been through this working to the finish feel free to add me
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    HI There!! I am new also....Just started 3 days ago. I have about 50-60 to lose to get to my goal weight but I have had more to lose in the past. I was a mother at 19, a widow 3 months later at 20 and diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer of the spine at 30 during my radiation I gained almost 80 pounds because of the prednisone.
    I just turned 40 in August and celebrated by going skydiving for the 2nd time (first time on my 30th right before diagnosis). I had a goal to lose the weight before my 40th and didn't make it due to a baby, a miscarriage and then a full extensive hysterectomy that had me in the hospital for 9 days (28th surgery in 10 years).
    Sooooo....with all of that said since my hysterectomy this last May I have lost 26 pounds and am currently at 192 (at 5'4") and really would like to see 140-145 before my birthday in August. This time my real goal is when we go to this concert on my birthday (The Oregon Jamboree 22 country concerts in 3 days on 2 stages w/Luke Bryan shakin his Oh So Fine *kitten* this year :).....LOL) but when I go I REALLY REALLY wanna look cute in all of the plaid clothes and sparkly butt jeans. Maybe a cute summer dress with some boots.

Anyway....Please people add me. I am a stay at home wife and mother. My hubby is a commercial fisherman and gone all of the time and my son who is almost 21 is off at school. I live in the country on the beautiful Oregon Coast with 13 acres of land and 3 Yellow Labs (light of my life), a goat that matches my yellow labs and some chickens and lots and lots of gardening to do.
    I really needs friends and support so please add me and I will figure out how to add people.

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!! We can all do this !!! :)