hello

Options
Hi everyone
just looking for some new friends and support and motivation, Im 5'1.5 and 219 lbs hoping to find others that are short and need to lose the same amount ( 100 +/_ ). Needing to know where to begin, hope to talk to you soon if you have any questions just ask in PM thanks

Stats:
30 year old female
5' 1.5 height
219.5 lbs starting weight
120-130 lbs goal weight

Replies

• mindyt23
    mindyt23 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you'd like! I've been on myfitnesspal for a while and truly enjoy it, keeps me accountable! I'm a mom of 2 boys 3 and 5 :) Good luck to you!
  • rcampbell1982
    rcampbell1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using myfitnesspal regularly for 2 months, and I have a major amount of weight to lose. I've never used the message boards before. I'm not short, but my total weight loss goal is 80-90 lb. I've lost quickly so far, and I've lost 32 now. I love this site/app to track food and exercise. I've lost and gained many many times, but I am determined that I am just going to be a healthy person from now on and not go back to an unhealthy lifestyle. I had my second child in September last year, and proceeded to gain 20 lb after he was born! I had planned to start eating healthy, but couldn't get motivated. Then, I woke up one Saturday, and just did it. I use this app every day to track food. I measure my portions and weigh my food. I'm trying to get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. I don't always succeed, but I do try. I don't have much time to exercise, so I usually only get 1-3 days a week of any exercise. Somehow, I've lost really fast by eating 1200-1400 on average per day. Good luck to you. You can do this! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi... im on a mission to lose 50lbs, dead line was my 30th but that has gone... so new mission is to be fit for summer so i can play with my boys who r 6 and 10....add me if u like...

Jeni