80 pounds to lose! Need support! Will support back!!

Options

Replies

• MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 20 or so pounds I wanna lose!! I'd love to meet new friends to help motivate and encourage me!! I'll do the same for you!!
  • kathyoc92875
    kathyoc92875 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday my goal is 40lb any helpful tips ?
  • Bridgette1975
    Bridgette1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am looking for motivation as well... I started in January and need to loose 80-90lbs!!

Also others I am looking for "friends" to support/motivate please add me. I am interested in others who need to loose a significant amount of weight and are 30+

Please send me adds... Thanks I need all the help I can get :)
  • cacrosby2
    cacrosby2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am stuck and need other people to yell at me a little. OK, not yell, just tell me I can do this. I have about 25-30 more I want to lose.
  • shirdiana
    shirdiana Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I've got 100 lbs. to lose, and I'm just beginning this journey again! I want to lose weight and keep it off this time!:smile:
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I can use a lot of support too. Anyone else feel free to add me as well :)
  • bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you. Feel free to add me
  • shirdiana
    shirdiana Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, we are all in the same boat! I've lost weight and gained weight..this time I want to lose it and keep it off, which means I have to change my lifestyle completely. I need all the support I can get!
  • Guccisnow
    Guccisnow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 and basically just started this week so I need all the motivation I can get. Please feel free to add me.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 20 lbs in with 80 more to go . . . sending friend request. :)
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey All, add me too.

I log daily
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose. I see you are on your way. So am I--just waiting to see it on the scale.
  • acmccaughan
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds and motivation seems to be my biggest battle... I'm trying to come up with small manage goals to reach till I get to my big one!

Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-- I think the more people supporting you, the better! I've lost about 14 pounds and am aiming to lose 86 more.
  • tinkerbellmad
    tinkerbellmad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'll support as much as i can
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I have lost 47 pds to date..still need to lose another 60..I am on this site several times a day an do my best to encourage everyone :)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending an invite now :) Anyone else on here please feel free to add me :) I log on daily and try to encourage everyone. Good luck everyone!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 193lbs and trying to lose at least 68 lbs. Just joined today and looking for some friends and encouragement not to give up and keep pushing through. Add me if you'd like :)
  • Ajellyfish77
    Ajellyfish77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have another 150 to lose and want all the support I can get! :)
  • ValerieS1122
    ValerieS1122 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I want to lose 100 lbs. :-) It's worth it but it is hard work!