Need a Tummy Tuck?

Options
Idk if this is the section for this or not but i was just curious to see if there is anyone who has lost more then 100 lbs and had to have a tummy tuck or lost 100 lbs and the stomach looks good and no tummy tuck needed?

I have always wanted before losing weight but now that i have lost 53 lbs i am just wondering if my stomach will go away completely or will i need a tummy tuck.So just wanting to see if there is any of you MFP members who have experienced either.

I hope i am making sense!

Replies

• Sugar7324
    Options
    I have lost 100lbs and need a tummy tuck. I am scheduled to go on Feb 4th. Everyone is different so you may not need one. I was overweight my entire life so my skin has always been stretched, my doctor said no amount of exercise would make the skin go away.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    At the end of my weight loss journey I hope to have lost about 170 pounds. I am halfway there and already know I will need a tummy tuck. I have a low hanging stomach that is hard to get rid of and is hindering my weight loss. My top half thins out well, my arms are larger, but they are slowly shrinking, but my stomach will never look normal.