I realize this is the lazy way...

Options
penith113
penith113 Posts: 113 Member
but I'm looking for a few new great friends and i'm hoping this will draw you in. Lazy is how I got in this situation after all. :laugh:

I LOVE my MFP friends. They are fantastic and supportive and great. But I tend to keep my friends list pretty small because I like to know a little something about everyone. That way I can try to be motivating and supportive.

So, if you don't mind a friend that is a little bit crazy, moody, a quitter, and starter over againer, gets a little nosy sometimes, but has your best interest at heart....give me a try:smile:

Don't be shy, I don't bite (unless, of course, you're made of sugar)

Replies

• RochelleAvila
    Options
    Would love more friends on MFP!

I think most people start/stop/start again until it really becomes something they want. I have started & stopped more times than I can remember. :) I have been going to the gym for almost a month now, at least 5 days a week for an hour & I am trying to eat low carb, but not following any kind of diet, just doing it on my own.

I am a mom of 3 sons, (23 & twins 19).. and a recent breast cancer survivor, which is why I want to be healthier.. My doctor wants to see me more active & lose some weight.. Much easier said than done. It gets tougher when you get older, that's for sure. I used to be able to lose weight so easily before, but now it is a struggle to get any off. Oh well, as along as I am active & eating healthier and feeling better than I guess that is all that really matters.. :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I believe I'm all those things as well so I hope you don't mind me. ;)
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    but I'm looking for a few new great friends and i'm hoping this will draw you in. Lazy is how I got in this situation after all. :laugh:

I LOVE my MFP friends. They are fantastic and supportive and great. But I tend to keep my friends list pretty small because I like to know a little something about everyone. That way I can try to be motivating and supportive.

So, if you don't mind a friend that is a little bit crazy, moody, a quitter, and starter over againer, gets a little nosy sometimes, but has your best interest at heart....give me a try:smile:

Don't be shy, I don't bite (unless, of course, you're made of sugar)

Sounds like me! Especially the last sentence ;) I think I've started over more than I've kept to it :laugh: Though, I suppose starting over is better than going off the deep end and never restarting!
  • jeddyhhi
    jeddyhhi Posts: 9
    Options
    Glad to see soneone actually admit that they are a lillet crazy, moody and a start over

I posess all those traits bur have not wanted to share them with a lot of folks

Be good to share with someone whois just a littel off-like me
  • AngisBubis
    AngisBubis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I need all the motivation and support I can get! I am all those things you mentioned and then some. :)
  • penith113
    Options

I think most people start/stop/start again until it really becomes something they want. I have started & stopped more times than I can remember. :) I have been going to the gym for almost a month now, at least 5 days a week for an hour & I am trying to eat low carb, but not following any kind of diet, just doing it on my own.

I am a mom of 3 sons, (23 & twins 19).. and a recent breast cancer survivor, which is why I want to be healthier.. My doctor wants to see me more active & lose some weight.. Much easier said than done. It gets tougher when you get older, that's for sure. I used to be able to lose weight so easily before, but now it is a struggle to get any off. Oh well, as along as I am active & eating healthier and feeling better than I guess that is all that really matters.. :)

You are awesome! You beat Cancer, you can do this :flowerforyou:
  • amyshield
    amyshield Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    From one crazy to another, you can add me anytime!!
  • AngisBubis
    AngisBubis Posts: 25 Member
    Options

You are awesome! You beat Cancer, you can do this :flowerforyou:

I agree!~ You got this!!!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request :) Anyone else on here please feel free to add me as well. It feels good to me to help others out while being helped out myself. Good luck everyone!
  • fungaaron9880
    Options
    welcome :D feel free to add me
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It looks like you and I are about the same weight (I'm 176), so I think we'd be good buddies. And I have a tendency to track my eating for awhile and then stop for awhile and then go back to it. I always log my workouts, though. :)

I'm a 34 year old mother of 4 1/2 year old twin girls. I like to mix up my workouts. I normally run at least 2 times a week and I also do some P90X workouts (I did the whole program last year) and Insanity sometimes, too, plus I occasionally throw in a Turbo Fire workout. I'm trying to work more now on strength training, but I don't have heavy enough weights to do that at home, so I tend to only do strength training on days that I work- and when I have time. I've been kind of slacking with my workouts lately, but I'm trying to get better. :)
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me as a friend!
  • penith113
    Options
    Great to have some new friends and new ideas kicking around. If you asked me to friend you and I haven't yet, I am sorry. I will do it as soon as I can.