Whey hey!

Options
I'm so chuffed .. today at my diet and fitness class I weighed in at a loss of 2 stones (28lbs)! I'm sooooooo happy .. this is the most I've ever lost on a diet. It has taken me since the end of January, but ,I'm really happy ....
I was thinking about all the things I've noticed ... like my knees don't hurt so much, I've more energy, I feel less tired all the time, my car seat doesn't dig into my back anymore, I'm finally beginning to like myself! I'm finally proud of myself!
I've still a way to go but, this is great!
This site has been fab, what with all the tips and support and the ease of keeping track of your intake etc. it is wonderful .. thanks to everyone!

Replies

• uromastyx
    uromastyx Posts: 8
    Options
    Excellent work! Make sure to take time to celebrate all those small changes you see - the knees! - so that when there's LESS to celebrate, you have a wonderful arsenal of successes to remember.

Congratulations on your continued success!
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    awesome...I can say i'm only at a loss for 10 lbs so far but i can tell a difference...my body is not as heavy and tired and disgusting feeling and I know its beacuse of the difference in food consumption...

thats awesome...good job and keep up the good work.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow well done to you. It makes me feel confident in carrying on when I see that someone else doing good.
    give urself a pat on the back xx :tongue:

I am also proud of my self today I do my wiegh in monday and I have lost 4 lbs already wahooooo.
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Time to go shopping:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!