Mommy bellies and 50 pounds to lose or have lost!?!?

Options
Looking for mommies that have 50 pounds to lose or have lost it already! Need some inspiration! Some stories to let me know there is hope!

Replies

• tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I've lost 120-ish!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 85ish... I had twins though so the 'mommy belly' remains.
    I don't have too much hope for it, so I am getting a tummy tuck consult in June... add me if you'd like :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Mommies who have lost 50 lbs. Check about 6x! I have 7 children and gained 80 with my first. I gain close to 50 with each pregnancy. Including my last one about a year ago, I had twins and gained around 50-55. I have lost 70 since their birth. As for pics, I will give you my 35 week pregnant with the twins and then one from the beginning of February. I have lost a couple more pounds since then, but it is slow going now. My profile pic is fairly current.

7542f3c9-8bb2-4ad1-8c2d-19d256d29574_zps6e4eaa19.jpg
    13797116-731a-49d5-972d-ace282c7d7a8_zpsbe7a4239.jpg
  • hkied
    hkied Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 4 children the oldest is 17 and the youngest is 2, I have never took the time to take care of me. So know is my time. Iam a preschool teacher so dealing with kids all day gets me stressed and not want to deal with my kids when I get home because I dont have the energy! I need to lose about 50 pounds. Any inspiration is good inspiration so bring it on!
  • jacobjacksmom
    Options
    Thanks for the replys everybody! Add me if you want!
  • JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am the 34 year old Mom of two boys. They are 16 and 9. I had my youngest and then just got lazy. Well, not lazy. Very busy 24/7, but not working on problem areas like my tummy. I let late night snacking take over! My 9 year old was 10lbs 9oz and 24 inches long. I am only 5'2". By the end of my pregnancy I was 62 inches tall and 59 inches around! LOL. So, my tummy has always been my issue. My first boy was pretty average sized, so my body went right back to normal after him. All on its own. Its the past 9 years of saying "oh I had a big baby" that have gotten me to where I am now. I work out 7 days a week, I eat pretty well. I grow a great amount of our veggies. I also raise egg chickens, meat chickens and pigs for the freezer. I am not a "sit still" kind of person! I would not mind more friends on MFP...it helps keep me motivated and accountable for my foods and activities. Any one add me if you want.
  • hdutoit17
    hdutoit17 Posts: 83
    Options
    I went from 163 to 122 in 5-6 months

183744_4018370651930_1260207868_n.jpg

Pregnancy34weeks1.jpg

bf283cc0-ed9e-4de4-b059-a7f740c5e0ff.jpg
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have lost 56 lbs. I have one child I gained roughly 60 lbs with him.. I don't have any pics since I'm on my phone, but I will add you
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Mommies who have lost 50 lbs. Check about 6x! I have 7 children and gained 80 with my first. I gain close to 50 with each pregnancy. Including my last one about a year ago, I had twins and gained around 50-55. I have lost 70 since their birth. As for pics, I will give you my 35 week pregnant with the twins and then one from the beginning of February. I have lost a couple more pounds since then, but it is slow going now. My profile pic is fairly current.
    and youv had HOW many kids?!! wow, Iv had 2, and theyre 18 months apart so close together and hope to look like your after pic soon, youv done so well!
  • hdutoit17
    hdutoit17 Posts: 83
    Options
    I went from 163 to 122 in 5-6 months

Oh ja, I have got 2 boys. Youngest is 6.5 months
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have a 14 week old and would like to lose about 45 lbs and then reevaluate. I'm open to making friends here too!
  • tricks34
    tricks34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a three month old and need to lose about 50lbs...The crazy thing is I lost over 30lbs before I got pregnant and gained it all back with my pregnancy :-( ... now I have to start the process all over again... tear tear ... so here we go again :-)
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have three kids....12, 9, and 3. I had lost a significant amount of weight before my little girl was born, but put most of it back on after my c-section. I have lost 68 lbs since May 2012. I am working on the last 10 lbs of my inital goal right now but struggling with the belly fat and the lasting effects of three c-sections. I know I will get there. I just have to keep working at it. You will get there too!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom of two and had about 50 lbs to lose. I am still losing weight but you can see my before/after picture in my profile picture. I found doing Insanity really has been helping me lose fat fast.
  • gisele246
    gisele246 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2, only 15 months apart so it was pretty terrible on my body. I'm down 30 lbs from my 2nd with about 20lbs left to lose to be "comfortable". My youngest is 10 months old so I feel like I'm finally able to fit comfortably in most of my clothes. I have one more drawer left to conquer! It's been a long journey and I've incorporated 5:30 morning runs, lots of strength training and changed my macros to roughly 30/30/30 with carbs mostly from fruits and veggies and some from protein bars. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends :-) I get a lot of my ideas from you gals!!!
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im a mum to 1. He is 13 months old now i put on around 60lbs and i have about 50lbs left to lost to get to my target. 26lbs down now so 50 to go. Add me if you like
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I have one 4 year old little boy delivered via c-section. I have lost 74 pounds and I am at 17% body fat. Feel free to add me and look at my pics.
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mum with a 17 month old daughter, started my weight loss a year ago, am 60 lb down, 16 to go to goal weight! :flowerforyou:
  • kabrown1978
    kabrown1978 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 1/2 yr old daughter, and would love to lose about 60 lbs or more, from the 13 that I have already lost since the beginning of the year. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • ChloeChanelle
    Options
    Hie i am a mom to a beautiful 9.5 month old baby girl.i started today and I want to loose 77 pounds.i know it's a lot I know if I put my mind to it I will loose the baby weight.My inspiration is my daughter every morning I go to her nursery she gets soooo excited and soooo happy to see me and I know that she loves me a lot.i want to do this for me and for my daughter.She deserves a healthy mommy.I am soooo inspired by the stories I' ve been reading on here:))))) Stay strong everybody you got this.