Replies

• Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    yes 8 slices of pizza is overboard.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    the plain pizza alone, not even the beer is about 2500 calories and 5500mg of sodium... holy balls
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    psst.. this thread is at least 2 months old.. hehe I bet the OP forgot about that pizza already!
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You know? Who cares if it's overboard. We all have our good days and our bad! So, like everyone else has said, accept it and move forward. Tomorrow is a new day!! :)
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard enough.
  • cljabusc
    cljabusc Posts: 48
    Options
    no it's not bad.

Don't stress, don't plan to work super hard in the gym the next day, don't beat yourself up about it.

Move on, keep with your healthy lifestyle changes, and if you don't want to do that again, make a goal for next time (2 pieces of pizza and all the carrot sticks, only 3 beers instead of 5, etc),

splurges like that come with life and being human, don't let it discourage you or worry you. just keep up the good work.
    :) good luck
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    the plain pizza alone, not even the beer is about 2500 calories and 5500mg of sodium... holy balls

And?

Oh, and psst: the OP is the one who revived the thread. LOL
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    you should use your blog and write about it...it will help you figure out all your feelings regarding how much you ate and why. Eight pieces of pizza is a lot. Maybe you were feeling deprived emotionally or in some other way. :flowerforyou:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    It's horrible, but mostly because you drank crappy beer. :laugh:

Move on. The very next meal should be on track; don't use it as an excuse to keep messing up.
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Accept it & move on. Don't look back, except to learn from it. Log it so you can refer back to it if you need to. Drink plenty of water over the next few days & go low sodium. You had a great day with your friends, life goes on. don't sweat it, don't regret it. This is a lifelong committment & there will be more days like this. Just keep moving forward.

THIS^^
    I once, ate 8 reeses cups in a row ooops : ) :wink: But i learned my lesson, and just moved on!