Day 5 insanity! Invite me

Options
Hi

I'm going on day 5 of insanity tomorrow! I started last week then got sick for 3 days so started over!!

Replies

• ashgagas
    ashgagas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity. I'm on day 4. I did my fit test on Sunday and have been working out everyday since then. My muscles are finally getting used to it and I'm not QUITE as sore! It's kicking my butt...I can't wait to see some results!
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 today! After being a couch potato for over a year, my core has been in such poor shape and I lost muscle in the last year. Then, about 3 wks ago, I started doing his 15 minute workout (as seen on Dr. Oz), and then again, and again. So I finally got off my butt and was FINALLY motivated to work out. I tried P90X (which I had from a few years ago) last week, and I liked it, but I think I wanted to see results in a shorter time, So decided to do insanity. (I'm thinking of P90X after insanity). Anyway, I love it so far! He motivates me, and pushes me. And believe it or not, I am seeing results already...No weight loss, just seeing more toning, and after not being active for a year, it's so motivating! And I can do deeper pushups than even 2 wks ago! I can't wait to see what it'll be like after 30 and 60 days! Please feel free to add me as well!