Almost 40 lbs gone and 20 to go!

Options
Just wanted to share my progress :) I love Jillian Michaels workout DVDs and going for long walks outdoors when the weather permits. I have also transformed my enclosed front porch into a mini gym complete with a treadmill, stationary bike, rowing machine, and bowflex. If I can bring myself to ignore my stretch marks I'm hoping to be fit looking enough for a bikini this summer (fingers crossed!)

2lbff2x.jpg

Ps. ^^ I wish I had taken before pics of my mid section at 180 lbs

Replies

• 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment Stephanie! Keep at it!

I just started on my fitness goals about 2 weeks ago. What kind of routine do you use and how often?

Thanks for sharing :)
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I work out every day sometimes multiple times a day unless I am ill
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Tereless
    Tereless Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the pace and you will be there before you know it! I have a suggestion for the stretch marks if you want to know more let me know and I can send you some information.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!!!
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the pace and you will be there before you know it! I have a suggestion for the stretch marks if you want to know more let me know and I can send you some information.

Thanks! Believe me I've googled the heck out of lightening the appearance of stretch marks! Most well informed sites say there isn't much you can do. I've even tried an "it works!" body wrap and I put cocoa butter on my stomach every night. I don't think it will help but I figure there's nothing wrong with having soft skin if it doesn't
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    Thanks guys its a great feeling :)
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ahhh--we all have stretch marks, even the skiniest of us! You look fantastic, hell i'd say you were bikini ready now!! Also I hear mederma is pretty effective for it--and bio oil; but i think they are pretty costly.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm waiting until 10 pounds to goal before I do 30DS. You look fantastic!
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    great job keep up the good work! My doctor told me about mederma it works! It's around $20 for a small tube you will not be disappointed!
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    great job keep up the good work! My doctor told me about mederma it works! It's around $20 for a small tube you will not be disappointed!

Thanks ill have to try that :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!