Herbalife

Options
Hi there how is everyone? im starting herbalife bars and shakes just wondered if anyone else has tried this and if it worked for them or if anyone can give me any reviews on it

Replies

• tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love Herbalife! The products are awesome! not just the shakes & bars, but the teas, aloe, lotions, supplements. all of it! my hubby and I just became distributors. I am looking to get the 24 series of exercise dvds soon. I have made so many friends at the local nutrition places near us.

feel free to friend me, if you want.
  • _michellle
    _michellle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When I started, I replaced two meals a day with two shakes a day. And had one "colorful meal" And honestly, I really enjoyed it. I lost three inches off my waist, one inch off my hips, and an inch and a half on my thighs. Although I LOVED the shakes, I got sick of it literally after 7 days. It's been about a month since then, and I still cannot have a shake. I am still taking the pills almost every meal, now I'm just watching my calorie intake and eating clean.
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I tried the shakes a couple of summers ago. It was a challenge trying to come up with interesting flavors....then I realized that there were interesting flavors in berries, melons, salads, and grilled food. So I quit the shakes and went for the real food.