Introducing myself

Options
Hi, my name is Emme, I am new here. I recently lost 11 pounds on my own (I know, not a big deal) then I stopped watching what I was eating and gained back 7 of those pounds. YIKES!! A couple of people I know raved about this website and told me how supportive everyone here is. I am hoping to lose between 50-70 lbs overall and am looking for friendly, supportive people to chat with, vent to, and hopefully support each other in this journey. I know it is not a sprint, but a marathon and a change in lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a a friend, if you're so inclined.

Cheers!
Emme :drinker:

Replies

• RogerWillis
    Options
    Welcome to myFitnessPal Emme! I have been on this site for about a week and it is a huge help. I know when to stop eating and have been more thoughtful about what I eat. Good providence on your journey, you can do it! I added you as a friend!
  • carolemsavoie
    Options
    hello & welcome 2 the group.......you can add me as a friend if you'd like .........E-mail ; carolemsavoie@msn.com........If not just delete this......
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi Emme,
    Welcome to MFP. It is an great website and great place to go for support! I'm sending a friend request.

Trisha
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site and find everyone to be super supportive! I have added you as a friend as well :)
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    Welcome, you will definitely find support and motivation here. Good luck!
  • cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! EVERY pound lost is a big deal!! Enjoy the small success that you have not gained all 11 pounds back, get back in the rhythm..... You will do great!!