Let's keep eachother motivated!!!!

Options
27 y/o Temporary stay at home mommy to (2) from Miami,Fl.- on day 5 level 1 of JM 30 day shred. Did a complete change of eating and lifestyle as of 7 days ago and refuse to give up!
Seeking support and wanting to support others on a new fitness journey!!!! :)

Replies

• aivory83
    aivory83 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. My name is Andrea and I've been on My Fitness Pal, on and off, for a while. But since I don't have friends who use the app, I can't stay motivated. Going to try it again. Recently became vegan and on day 3 of JM 30 day shred. I'm turning 30 in 2 months and would love to loose a little weight by then. Hopefully we can be friends here?
  • pink_adrenaline
    Options
    Absolutely! How do you feel about the DVD? I think it's great- before this- my "active" lifestyle was at a minimum... sometimes I feel like its not enough though but I think that's where patience kicks in. I've given up SO many times. To be honest- 5 days of straight exercising (even if its only 20 minutes) is the most I've ever accomplished- since high school at least. Try to NOT give up this time...I've been thinking about how often people say that If I ha never given up a year ago- i'd probably be a fitness model with a DVD of my own by now. Something to think about huh???

My name is Ely be the way. Nice to meet you!