Hello, hello

Options
So, I have a horrible habit of only sticking to things for 2 weeks at a time. May it be some new hobby that I want pick up, or habit I want to start. I have used the MyFitnessPal app a few times in the past, but never really stuck with it for more than a week or so. But this time I am going 20 days strong.

I did have gastric banding surgery 2 years ago, and I did great for a year. But then my insurance stopped paying for my monthly maintenance appointments, and that's when I started gaining weight back. Over the last year I have gained about 35 pounds of the weight I have lost.

I would like to build up my "friends" list with active members. I only have two at the moment, and one of those two are no longer active.

I am almost 33 and mother of two. 10 year old girl and 7 year old boy. I am a part time bartender and babysitter (not at the same time), and full time stay at home mom. I live in Missouri, and have been here for almost 11 years. (I am originally from Florida)

I have lost 53 pounds from my highest weight (330 at the end of Oct 2010) and still have 117 pounds to go to get to my goal weight. I do have a mini goal of making it to 230 by the end of June, and so far and right on track to getting there.

Replies

• ShannanG777
    ShannanG777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all those that have sent friend request so far.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    send you one as well :flowerforyou:
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. Congrats on getting back. My biggest piece of advice I offer people in all situations is to focus on the actions, not the results. The results will be the product of the action. If you keep making great choices, great things will happen.

Ashley
  • ShannanG777
    ShannanG777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I get such great support here :-)