Major Milestone (100lb+) with lots of pics :)

Options
midnite81
midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
I started MyFitnessPal on 2nd July last year. I never expected to achieve so much. I've still got a little way to go, but I'm over half way there. I'm interval running three times a week which I absolutely love and I can't do three course meals anymore! I love eating healthily :)

My first major milestone was to lose 7½ stone. I was 25½ stone, and I wanted to get to 18st. I had lots of little milestones along the way but 7½ stone was my first major milestone. To celebrate my first major milestone, I went on a photoshoot (this time in front of the camera).

Here is a pic of me at my heaviest and then me at my major milestone
8556065344_24931c7970.jpg

Only last August was I the big bloke on the left, now I'm the bloke on the right :)
8556053976_c14604d0e2.jpg

I think this picture shows just how much has gone from my face
8554953087_3c57ded049.jpg

I was so shocked when I made a Skype call the other day that that was actually me, I had to take a shot:
8545209349_8a63333b67.jpg

And here is me with my 7 month old nephew :)
8541778571_7154a003b7.jpg

How times change .....
8538690797_f7b7ba747d.jpg

And one final pic ... how big were my original jeans (and those pillows are bigger than they look on camera)?
(I now wear jeans 6 sizes smaller!)
8523521175_3827cf2aa8.jpg

Replies

• HoneyPie99
    Options
    Good for you! Thats super and you look great!
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love the cushions photo! Could start a new trend. Well done - an amazing transformation
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great work buddy!!
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):smile:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :flowerforyou:
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Congrats!! :)
  • Falsedisillusion
    Options
    Great job! How do you feel?
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing job!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job! How do you feel?

I feel great :)

Thanks for your comments :)
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both the weight loss and the healthy lifestyle changes!
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Superb results! Here's is to a healthy life!!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look absolutely FAB! You're going to be beating them off with a stick now, so be prepared :wink:
  • 4mburton
    4mburton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started using myfitnesspal about 2 weeks ago, can you giveme some input on the daily food count? Some days im not eating enough calories, etc and then there are days when I eat enough calories and run over on protein, fats, sugars, etc. Is this something that I need to worry about or will I be fine? Any suggestions or input on this?
  • asnnbrg
    asnnbrg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!!!! Congrats on all the hard work!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done. You deserve to look young, healthy and handsome.
  • hanbax012
    hanbax012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, good for you :-)
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You really have done really well. You look good too.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look great. I was similar weight to you April 2011 and 26.5 stone. Like you, I also decided to have smaller goals to get to which kept me motivated. I see my own weight loss progress in you.

I lost 154 pounds (11 stone) at the end of my first year. You might get to that too. On Monday I reached 200 pounds weight loss and I am now 12 stone 5 pounds. Unfortunately I don't have any before pics as I hated seeing myself in photos. I don't recognise myself anymore.

One thing I am surprised, is my appetite is the same as before. I have to keep my will power in check as I am sure I could finish a 3 course meal very easily.

My jeans were massive at 50" waist and now I am 32". I think I was down to 40" and the end of my first 100 pounds off.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you are an absolute champion! yours is such an inspirational transformation. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!