Lose a couple lbs. start toget cocky, gain lbs back

Options
Have any of you gone through this. Of course in the back of your mind you know you have a lot more lbs to lose. But something on the inside wants you to slack....
Craziness. I know.

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I feel your pain. I go from hearing, "Oh, wow! You've lost weight!", then several weeks later I'm looking for my loose-fitting jeans. Ugh! For me, I've just got to learn to plan in advance. If I wing it each day, it either goes wrong or goes well for a while, and then gets worse!
  • jstar54321
    jstar54321 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goodness. Sounds like what I go through All the time. But you have lost 8lbs so far. Keep it up:happy:
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do this cycle every 2 weeks! I lose weight one week, the next week I slack off! Feel rubbish about myself so the next week lose weight! I'm just losing and putting back on the same 3 pounds :(
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Options
    I do this a lot unfortunately. I will lose 10 lbs, feel completely AWESOME about myself and so much hotter, then I will just rationalize the couple lbs I put back on as still being less than I was before. So lame.
  • jstar54321
    jstar54321 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do this cycle every 2 weeks! I lose weight one week, the next week I slack off! Feel rubbish about myself so the next week lose weight! I'm just losing and putting back on the same 3 pounds :(

And during that whole week of eating right and working out it feels like so much has been put in. Its sort of like burning out for a week and being happy with whatever your results are.... but, really i just dont know what it is... *sigh*