Hello!! ON A SERIOUS MISSION HERE!

Options
Hello MFP!!! Just looking to add more friends that are motivated to lose weight and encourage others! I'm on a MISSION!! I need some determined MFP friends that understand the struggle to stay on track even though sometimes you feel like giving in to the sin of Fast food and Chocolate cake! :smile:

Replies

• fungaaron9880
    Options
    welcome!!
  • Mere_the_Mermaid
    Mere_the_Mermaid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same! I will add you!
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way...I just deleted some friends because they have not logged in in 2 months...I could use some more determined friends...add me
    Good luck to you
  • sciontc2
    sciontc2 Posts: 15
    Options
    me to. I do have my cake and sweets but only limited and one time aweek only and looking for myfitnesspals to help me keep
    myself sane. lol
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im adding you, I can use all the motivation and support I can get as well!
  • sciontc2
    sciontc2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello I am Carroll have lost 20lbs since 4jan. New to this blog so I hope I do not repeat myself. I have been using myfitnesspal since then but just figured out how to get into the blogs. Oh yes, I know not a all techno savvy. I was at 174.9 when i started and now 153 today. Mostly due to not eating carbs. I am a sweet tooth junkie love my Lemon Heads, and FruiChews. So now that I have started not to eat that much at all the weight coming off. I only give myself a treat like that once every two weeks if at all. I do crave for some from time to time. So i go get me sour pickle and that helps. lol...
  • Weightlossmommy7
    Options
    Thank you all! :happy: