In progress pictures

Options
iamlaprell
iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
So I set out intending to take pictures the first of each month but I missed taking them on 3-1 and decided to take them today. Once I set them up side by side I was very happy to notice a huge difference and figured I'd put them out there to show that 6 weeks can make a huge difference, just don't give up! In the first pictures I'm around 200 lbs at 5'5" and my most recent weight is 171. I know I love seeing the success photos and really enjoy the progress photos because it helps me realize it may take time but it is worth it, so I hope these help someone.

Oh and it's been a while since I've posted pics so forgive me if it takes a couple edits to get them to show up.

a3835679-9257-4ea1-8bb5-87f4a503cde2_zpsfc580383.jpg

6220a3af-b8ed-4078-b126-31443e267974_zps07550d02.jpg

5446679c-b92c-4cb7-a6a7-e8f8fd7d579f_zps32f8988d.jpg

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    great work my friend!!! so proud you posted pics!! way to go!!! :)
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to post side by side pics when I finally get back on track once again.... I'm one of those types... I start out good and fall off the band wagon... and get back on...

How do I go about doing side by side pics on here? Any help would be appreciated.

PS... You can add me as friend on here too if you like.
  • iamlaprell
    Options
    I used a photo editor to post the pics onto a single background side by side then uploaded them to my photobucket.
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I just realized I can right click > view image to see the whole thing :embarassed:

What an awesome job you are doing, it's incredible how much change you've made!!!! You should be very proud, it's like another person!!!! Very impressed and inspired!!
  • dianuhmonkey
    dianuhmonkey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! way to go!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Keep going hun!!
  • workinprogress007
    workinprogress007 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look great.Keep it up!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    now that is a sucess story! in just 6 weeks you lost that?!~ wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking fab~
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look great. Be proud of yourself.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic big difference well done
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    Amazing! Good Job, keep it up you are doing so great!
  • redsocks43
    redsocks43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely great. Great idea to take in progess pictures. I am hoping to do the same with the same results!!
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Darveysmom
    Darveysmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB
    YOU MUST FEEL SO WONDERFUL
    KUDOS to YOU
  • iamlaprell
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Yeah I felt terrific and not a little less than totally shocked! It's amazing because we can see the changes daily but I guess you kind of forget how bad it was and only see how far you have left to go!

I cannot wait to see my next progress pic and for those of you not doing it, I'd say get on it cause seeing this has given me just the push I need to amp it up and keep on going!
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Yeah I felt terrific and not a little less than totally shocked! It's amazing because we can see the changes daily but I guess you kind of forget how bad it was and only see how far you have left to go!

I cannot wait to see my next progress pic and for those of you not doing it, I'd say get on it cause seeing this has given me just the push I need to amp it up and keep on going!

You are definitely an inspiration to me! Keep up the amazing job!
    PS... if you'd like please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW girl, look at you rock the weightloss!! Way to put in the sweat and hard work, it is def paying off for you!! keep it up!!
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :) Totally amazing! You've done a lot in such a short amount of time! Keep up the good work!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Amazing!:drinker:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!