Women!!!

Options
Imigen04
Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
Have u every noticed how hard it is to have female friends if u are a female. Way to much drama. Unfortunately I go to cosmetology school so I am always around women and the one guy in my class acts like a little child female one too haha. Sometime I think I can't get through this weightloss journey because I want to stress eat all the time. I don't tho! Instead I find myself more scared to eat because I think I will lose control. I need more self control and well I guess I need more faith in myself. Anyone else ever feel this way? Anyone else need to vent?

Need good friends feel free to add anyone :)

Replies

• fungaaron9880
    Options
    friends are friends regardless of race gender sex etc etc :D
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I work in an office of mostly women and really metrosexual men...I swear we are all hormonal at the same time. Sometimes it drives me insane!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer male friends to girl friends. So much less drama!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I work with mostly women at the restaurant I work at. There's a few of them that like to talk gossip and I don't want no part of that crap.
  • ashlibaker
    Options
    This is why I loved my job in the oilfields so much. I was on an all guy crew as a welders helper. Got laid off in November an back workin at a school though :/
  • Imigen04
    Options
    It is hard I swear I try to plug in my headphones while I'm working to tune all the drama and gossip out.
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    friends are friends regardless of race gender sex etc etc :D

*like*
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    FallingInLoveWithMe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    girls r too much drama
    always jealous n hatin
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm 37.

EDIT: Maybe it's just me... I thought that only happened with the young'ns. Where are you ladies hanging out that life is like middle school?!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm 37.

EDIT: Maybe it's just me... I thought that only happened with the young'ns. Where are you ladies hanging out that life is like middle school?!

I agree. Isn't there any maturity where you are?
  • Imigen04
    Options
    I have yet to meet ladies my age who don't still act like this. I might have had to mature quicker since I had my first child at 15 but I still don't think that's a reason. At some age they have to grow up right? I'm in New Mexico at a Cosmo school and most are between 18-30. Always have some drama or petty crap going on.
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky, I work with mostly men!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    There are very few women I know that are too dramatic, my friend base is about 50/50. I do think it gets easier as I get older, I am more tolerant and expect myself to find the positive in everyone.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    It's funny you would mention that....several women at work asked me what i did to lose weight...what the secret is...when i tell them diet and exercise, they look at me like i had two heads....Like you should be able to lose weight by eating chai rasberry ketone yogurt or some pill or something.
  • atomicwoman50
    Options
    Amen! I so agree.
  • ashlibaker
    Options
    I'm in Bakersfield, CA. And yes, most girls here are like that!! I also had my child young (18) but even before that I was a bit more mature than most...when I needed ta be haha. But yeah, even my mom an her friends act like little jr high girls with all their drama!!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    OMG, women! Amirite?
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Although I generally get along better with guys due to shared interests...

Do you think maybe you might be having trouble getting along with women because you're being a bit of a judgey mcjudgerson?
  • jocruzn1
    jocruzn1 Posts: 1
    Options
    That happens everywhere, I'm glad I also work with guys mostly, because the few women who do work in the same building seem to always be getting into it. I stick to my side of the building and don't really deal with drama outside my family.:drinker:
  • CaliforniaJay
    Options
    I don't know, I love my girlfriends, gay friends, straight friends, guy friends. I don't judge based on assumptions and stereotypes though. I judge on character and how they treat others. That's just me though, shrug.