Anyone use Endomondo Sport Tracker?

Options
I was wondering if anyone used the Endomondo sport tracker app and have it synced to MFP? Does it work well and what kind of functions does it have?

Replies

• sjkdgun
    sjkdgun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started using the free version and I am not seeing it on my MFP page. Have you used it much and does it sync the data to your MFP?
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    I use the paid version and it does sync to my MFP page. Make sure you press the STOP button (which should show you the run results and have a DONE button on the top left hand side) not just PAUSE or it won't sync. I've done it before and it was the only time it didn't sync.

I don't know if there is a difference between the free or paid version other than the added features, but it should be syncing on your MFP page.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I found a help guide here on MFP to sync it. Can't remember the link but if you try a search it should come up
  • sjkdgun
    sjkdgun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information. Not sure what I push when I am done with my walk but I haven't had it sync the last 3 days I used it. I will watch the on my next walk and see what it does.