Bikini Summer

Options
Hey Everyone,

For years now I have been telling myself, "I'm gonna look great in a bikini this summer," but every year i fail and I find myself being upset every year. But this year I want to make a change. I am determined to stay in control. Only I can control what I eat, I can change the way I look. I want to surprise everyone, I want to feel accomplished, I want to feel pretty, I want to feel confident. I am sick of saying, I'll start tomorrow, it never happens, I need to change now. Summer is very close, and I am not even close to my goal. I have a lot of work to do, but with everyone's help, I know I can stay on track, I know I can accomplish this. I want it, I want it so bad. By building a positive support group, we can all help each other finally achieve that bathing suit ready that we have all been wishing for.

WE CAN DO THIS.

Replies

• TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Girl, if that's you in the profile pic, if say you're there!! I feel the same way, though.
  • 14wannabeskinny14
    Options
    I wish, that is just inspiration. If I looked like that, I would be the happiest person alive.