CANADIAN EH! - Monday June 14

Options
Hi Everyone: I'm not sure where everyone got to, or if I've lost the threads. Anyway, I'm back and I've lost! It's been a struggle for me as I get tired and lazy and just want the quick fix. Super busy weekend with Playland, awards banquets and getting the keys for our trailer, so I'm glad that I've managed to stay somewhat on top of things.

I hope everyone is doing well, and feeling well. I've tried the cookies that WildeChikk posted and they are great! I've been using them as a snack to carry along for when I get hungry while I'm out and about. Thanks!

Someday soon I would like to get some advance planning done for dinners, so I don't arrive home and spend 10 minutes staring into the depths of my deep freeze - looking for inspiration. I've got a wipe off calendar to use - I just need to make the time to use it. Maybe if I get some input from the kids......

Have a great week everyone. I'll touch base later on.

Hex

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a wipe board on the fridge, I am going to pick up my new fridge in 4 hours! We have been using a bar fridge so I am beyond excited that we will have a real fridge and that we will be able to shop like regular people.

I am excited about the week ahead, I am hoping that the weather will stay nice and that I can get my above ground pool ready soon, imagine all the exercise that I will be able to do in there!

Today is swimming day so I am excited about that too!
  • Rhonnie07
    Rhonnie07 Posts: 36
    Options
    My husband an I enjoy making up a menu for the week a head of us. It works and we don't have to spend time wondering what we are going to have for dinner.
  • hexidecimal
    Options
    Congrats on the new fridge! I don't know how you survived with a bar fridge! We have two full sized ones plus a deep freeze and I still run out of room! Happy swimming!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Nice to see this topic on here again...I missed it.

I am just sitting here bored at work trying to do paperwork...I hate paperwork.

Am struggling with cravings this last week. Not sure how to handle them, other than pretend they aren't there and maybe they will go away. I am tired these days too. I have been doing a lot of walking for exercise, and my feet and legs are achy (age helps with that feeling too). Just general whinyness today I guess. :grumble:

The good part is that according to my Work Biggest Loser weigh in I have lost 5.6 lbs this week. Will see what my TOPS weigh in says tonight. It is a good thing I am still losing or I will lose my motivation to keep torturing myself this way...even if I do feel waaaayyyy better than I did before. :smile:
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    Good to see everyone here. So much has happened over the last few days.

Last Thursday I ended up getting a call back from the place I went for an interview the week before and they wanted me to review an offer of employment. After reviewing it, I have decided to go ahead and take it. So I am now having to go shopping to buy some business clothes. In my current job, I get to wear jeans and runners, so shopping is in order.

Saturday was my brother's Grade 12 Grad. I managed to find enough food there to eat. I danced the night away (at times my brother's date and I were the only 2 on the dance floor). I also looked SEXY! I will try to post a picture here later.

Oh yes and I met the mini goal I had for last week and that was to lose 2lbs before Saturday. I did it.

So this has been a busy week for me and now I am going to be busy cleaning up my office for the next couple of weeks and cleaning up any and all loose ends.