I need support and motivation

Hi, I am Sandy and I haven't been on in months. I really need to start focusing on me for a change. I am 45 and a stay at home mom of 6 kids from ages 4 to 11. I am married to my husband Lane for almost 13 years now. My heaviest weight was 280 plus and now I am down to 214. I have tried every diet out there from WW, Atkins, South Beach, Slim Fast, BLC you name it I been on it. I am tried of all the yo yo diets. I want to change my lifestyle to a healthy one. I am just watching my carbs intake and trying to eat healthy. These past few months have been very rough as I am living with someone who is diabetic and has depression and bipolar. Every day is hard as I watch them go thru a lot. I am not sleeping to well. I am trying to be there for this person. From the yelling and screaming and all the craziness it hard staying focus.I love this person so much and it hurts to see him and so much pain. I am trying to fight for him and me and our marriage. Someone once said I need to put myself first no matter what. So I am here asking for help. My goal is to get down to 140 one day and I know in time I will....

Replies

• Hi Sandy

I have sent you a message because I truly felt like I needed to reach out to you.

Sherrie