Mommy bellies and 50 pounds to lose or have lost!?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi im a 38yo mom of four..(18, 16, 6 & 18months). I hope to lose 60lbs in addition to 18 i've lost. Feel free to add me, i'd love the support and motivation.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Mommies who have lost 50 lbs. Check about 6x! I have 7 children and gained 80 with my first. I gain close to 50 with each pregnancy. Including my last one about a year ago, I had twins and gained around 50-55. I have lost 70 since their birth. As for pics, I will give you my 35 week pregnant with the twins and then one from the beginning of February. I have lost a couple more pounds since then, but it is slow going now. My profile pic is fairly current.
    and youv had HOW many kids?!! wow, Iv had 2, and theyre 18 months apart so close together and hope to look like your after pic soon, youv done so well!

My closest are 14 months apart. The most space between any of my children is 23 months. Most are around 17-18 months. It is difficult to lose the weight when they are close together, but I didn't want to come to the end of our baby days and still have all the weight left over. So I just keep working on it. :)
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey mama!

I've lost 60 lbs and kept it off for a few years now. :) Starting a fitness regimen after having my daughter has made me fall in love with fitness. I am now a personal trainer and loving every minute of it!

I'd love to connect with any other moms who would like to friend me.
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Amen! I lost 85 two years ago and have been struggling with the last 50. I need hope as well!! Good luck!
  • neelabeauty09
    neelabeauty09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow,this is unbeliveable.I am beauty from india.just gave birth to baby boy.its been 5 months.before i was 48kgs but now i am 65kgs.the relationship betweem me and my husband is not so good because of this.i'm really trying to lose those extra weight.Please give me some advice