NSV- Size 20 to size 12 jeans :)

Options
I am so stinkin' proud of myself. I went to walmart to nab some pants off the clearance rack and found two pairs of size 12 that I got to wear down the road. Out of habit I tried them on in the dressing room thinking they wouldn't fit. Well low and behold they did! They even zip without a struggle! They are definitely tight, but soon enough they won't be. Woo hoo! Now, size 10 here I come!

Replies

• moisyrocks
    moisyrocks Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How bloody exciting!! Something like that just makes all the hard work worthwhile. Well done!
  • thinking_thinly
    thinking_thinly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I actually made my own jaw drop haha! Size 10 is my goal size, so it is sooooooo close now!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    We have the same NSV! :] I also started at a size 20-22 - congrats!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until I can say that a size 12 fits, even if it is tight!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • thinking_thinly
    Options
    The bad side is that I am starting to accumulate a pile of clothes I can't wear! Oh well! I told my mom (who is a size 12) that she could have my new pants when I was done shrinking lol
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I remember when I got into single digits again, I was so excited!!!
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    My favorite kind of NSV. Those are the best!!! Congrats!!!
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    congratulations! What a wonderful motivator. Continued success. You will be at that 10 before you know it.
  • thinking_thinly
    Options
    I am aiming for a size 10, but anything lower would be great.... However, I need to win the lottery to pay for the new wardrobe I will need!
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    that is super amazing! what a great reward for all your hard work!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • thinking_thinly
    Options
    thanks everyone for your kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!