Hello, Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello Deanna. I am not new to FP but haven't been on since October! New job excuse that has now worn out. Sending you a friend's request:)
  • terimakosiej
    terimakosiej Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on here every day and love the motivation that comes with the support of friends! A lot of my friends haven't been on here too often lately, so it'll be nice to have others as involved as I've been. I just started 5 weeks ago and this site has helped so much. Good luck!
  • chavezjm196908
    chavezjm196908 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I too could use some friends. They say it is good to be accountable to someone and receive encouragement as,well. Let me know as I would love to help.
  • lizzypadhi
    lizzypadhi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends too! Just started using MFP about 3 weeks ago and it's been awesome but definitely needing a bit more accountability!
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. Welcome back and we can help support each other through our weight loss journey :). Anyone else feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    Welcome! Words of support freely given.
  • jordansh1961
    Options
    Looking for people with an up beat positive out look. I can never have to many optimistic friends. Feel free to add me,
  • laurenlhubert
    laurenlhubert Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started back up about 6 weeks ago. I need to add some friends too! I will send you a request. Anyone else feel free to add me!! :)
  • mhaque93
    mhaque93 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im new too! And im loving this site already. Seeing other people motivated to get healthy motivates me as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • hollowaym12
    Options
    Hey guys!

I am in in the exact same boat, anyone is free to add me if you want more friends because I need some :)
  • Lainny21
    Lainny21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 10-13 pounds. Feel free to add me. :)