Favorite Blogs/Websites, People to follow

Options
I'd love to know where everyone goes to on the web for inspiration.

I used to follow a ton of blogs, pinterest boards, and healthy instagram feeds to stay motivate. But I let go of a lot of them after I gave up on weight loss awhile back.

Now that I am back, and stronger willed than ever, do you guys have any recommendations?

Replies

• hdrussell
    hdrussell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I actually just started one. I plan to put all the little tricks I have found to help me out on there. I started writing them in my special notebook a while back. No one else benefits from them like that, so I'm putting them out into the world. I will be adding stuff frequently from my notebook.
    http://burnthemufffintop.blogspot.com
  • Healthy_Chelsea
    Healthy_Chelsea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can check out mine if you like:
    www.healthychelsea.wordpress.com
    and
    www.facebook.com/healthychelsea
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    There's so many bad *kitten* right here on MFP that inspire me
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know where everyone goes to on the web for inspiration.

I used to follow a ton of blogs, pinterest boards, and healthy instagram feeds to stay motivate. But I let go of a lot of them after I gave up on weight loss awhile back.

Now that I am back, and stronger willed than ever, do you guys have any recommendations?

I lack time to visit all these blogs etc. My fitness freak friends like Sara, Sidesteel, taso and bunch of others keep informing me about the latest in fitness so I kinda cheat.

I am my own inspiration. My friends motivate me by telling me to get off my @$$ and go workout. I would suggest getting some good friends who're not simply cheerleader but also assume the role of a drill sergeant when needed.

Heres a good group you can join if you like to stay on top of whats needd to know and can always post threads and ask questions from knowledgeable people
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10067-eat-train-progress-
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Sidesteel is a wealth of nutritional info. I also follow adam bornstein, find him on twitter @bornfitness. Alan Aragon is another, no BS guy that is super knowledgeable, also Martin Rooney, can't remember his twitter handle, but he also has a good blog called Training For Warriors that is great. Just a few people that I go to for healthy living advice