Just catching on

Options
Hi, I'm new here and just trying to learn the ropes of the forums, so please bear with me. I'm looking for a pal online, someone who will help me stay accountable without feeling obligated to me or responsible - you know - just a pal. I'm 58 in 6 weeks, and would really like to lose at least 1/3 of my bad eating habits and at least 30 pounds by the end of August this year. That ought to give me the motivation to drop the rest of it over the next year. So if you're looking for someone with a mission, it might be me. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• josieward123
    josieward123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - I joined this site yesterday and pleased to hear form anyone for mutual support and motivation. Have a holiday in May, a hen night in June, and a son!s wedding in August to look good for lol. 55 this year so would love this to be the last time i need to diet haha maybe then i can retire and become a fat granny!!
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    30lbs by the end of August is a very realistic goal - one that can be achieved through dedication. Good luck! Keep up with logging and keeping your profile updated and it should be no problem!