The Fluffy Cakes Have Landed

Options
Hi,

My cakes are huge and I'm angry with myself. I'm here because I must stop now, like RIGHT NOW. My Name is FluffyCakes. I've gained 30 pounds in the past year. No, I didn't have a baby, surgery, or anything like that. I just went the wrong way without a map and I can't seem to find my way back. I'm sending "mayday, mayday" smoke signals from Maryland and greetings to you at 5'5" tall, 243 pounds.

Nice to see such support out here. Pray for my strength because I have no idea what I'm doing. All I know is I want to feel human again.

FC

Replies

• Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, its a fantasic site and I love the people here...The first thing im going to reccomend is that you read this first thing...it will honestly tell you how to lose weight the right way.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912920-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013

just make sure you follow the calculators that they want you to use and it will start coming off....

I have felt that way too, especially since i moved into a small town a few years back...I just got lost...but you will find your way back
    Good luck...feel free to add me...
  • shellyfluffycakes
    Options
    Thank you, Dakryn!

I've actually read that article before jumping on the message board. Great info! I appreciate your support and will most certainly add you.

FC
  • MsWare926
    MsWare926 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelly!
    I too live in Maryland and we have similar weight loss goals, I owe my weight gain to making bad choices and like you said just going down the wrong path, its nice to meet you! :smile:

39297258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KarmelMocha
    KarmelMocha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Posh Morning Shelly! Ur not alone, I'm in the same boat, as you & we'll keep each other afloat by doing this together!!! Sending a friend request....#TeamFitness&HealthyChoices
  • karaeb621
    karaeb621 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same exact boat as you are, and have almost the exact same fitness goals. I wish you the best! Feel free to add me and we can encourage eachother :)
  • Carolinagirl_22
    Options
    welcome to the site!! Everyone here in my limited experience so far are really helpful. Good luck!