Progress

Options
jackeblu
jackeblu Posts: 9
edited June 2022 in Health and Weight Loss
This is great! What a fabulous tool! I've lost 5 lbs this week and am so motivated. I know it is water weight but who cares. It keeps me motivated and that's what matters.

Hope everyone is doing great this week.

Jackie

Replies

• jackeblu
    Options
    This is great! What a fabulous tool! I've lost 5 lbs this week and am so motivated. I know it is water weight but who cares. It keeps me motivated and that's what matters.

Hope everyone is doing great this week.

Jackie
  • ragsrulz
    ragsrulz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lots of congratulations.....
  • jackeblu
    Options
    Thanks so much.

Jackie
  • Ducatigirl
    Options
    Hi everyone.... Im in australia. its cold at the moment but it just makes me walk a little faster to try and warm up... Iv lost 2lbs but its only day three.... My thought is that i way less than yesturday...

Keep up the good work everyone
  • simlane
    simlane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ive managed to lose 14lb since i started 3 weeks ago, im well happy with the site and read a few posts everyday but never know what to say myself.
    hope everyone keeps up the good work, even bad days can push you to better motivation the next, i kinda go over at weekends (as much as 1000cals a day, ooops!!!) as just flop about the house, but make sure i do more exercise to make up fo it.
  • camnappo
    camnappo Posts: 8
    Options
    I just started and this is my first time sticking with something. So far my first week I lost 5lbs. Now I am motivated to stick with what i am doin and finally get myself weighing what I need to be weighing. I went over a few times on my calories but then I pushed on my exercising more to burn it off.
This discussion has been closed.