Female with 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• Kkleo2102
    Kkleo2102 Posts: 22
    Options
    I've been on here before and I'm trying to get back into it. Eating wise I'm doing good, same with working out. Just need to log everything instead of in my notebook.

You can add me. :)
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. Week and a half into this. Feel free to add me. The more support everyone can give the better :)
  • KarmelMocha
    KarmelMocha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Posh Morning & the same as you, I have close to 100 lbs to lose. However, whether you lose 2, 13, 65 or 100...your GOING to your class reunion & let everyone see how fit, healthy, gorgeous & fabulous you are!!! I'm sending a friend request...leggo
  • Bethnevergivesup
    Options
    Same here! Would love more gal pals to help keep me motivated! :)
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I would love new friends to motivate and encourage. I have lost 25lbs so far and would love to lose 75 more. Feel free to add me!!!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hi!!! I have 75 to lose. sending you an invite!!!
  • heiditorres9
    Options
    Hi :smile: I only joined MFP this January myself. Having the support of others is really important, wether it's in your family, friends or on here. I've sent you a friend request and anyone else who wants to add me feel free :happy:
  • Wgbn32
    Wgbn32 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have 100 to lose. Will start with an initial 60lbs to see how I look and feel and go from there. Feel free to add me.

I used MFP app for like 2 months...lost 10lbs but then I stopped. That was around Thanksgiving. Now I'm trying to get back on track.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Whether it be 10 or 100, we are all here to support, feel free to add me. I've got 100+ to go as well.
  • Ndiyana
    Ndiyana Posts: 6
    Options
    feel free to add me, i too want to lose a lot of weight
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you ladies add me to your friends and also you can find me on facebook my email is donna1432@comcast.net I started my journey 3 yrs ago not knowing where it was going to take me and here I am.. the journey may seem long but its a road worth traveling. The first step is done thats wanting to change, the 2nd step is tracking your food and 3rd is reaching out for support .. YOU can do this!
  • ErinKEbert
    ErinKEbert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm about the same age--my 10 year reunion was last summer! Please feel free to add me!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and I have exactly 100 to lose, and am always happy to have some new friends, and be a support system as well as have one!

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • FitNewEm
    FitNewEm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I started here in August 2012.
    Always willing to encourage and cheer on folks wanting to be healthier!
    Feel free to friend me.
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    we will get you to that reunion!! Feel free to add me ( everyone can!) and together we got this!!
  • roguespirit84
    roguespirit84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have plenty to lose, and I'm always looking for new friends, especially those looking to lose 50+ pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • kmamaward
    kmamaward Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newby sorta. But I do have my 30th reunion coming in September and I am 177 lbs more than the day I graduated. I am hoping I can pull off a big loss before then. :bigsmile:
  • jonnieorlando
    jonnieorlando Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this....if I can and I am 48 yrs old than you can do it too!!! I know you won't loose the 100lbs. you want to in the short period of time, but you will lose a good amount if you put your mind to it.

My main problem was my mid section and thighs, I use 8 minute abs (you can google this) and if you do 8 short minutes a day for 30 days straight you will lose 3" off your mid section and it works, I know. there is also 8 minute legs if you want to use that.

Remember, everyone is different and the results will vary and don't weigh yourself everyday, only once a week or you will be doomed to fail and get discouraged. Weight loss doesn't work that way.

drink lots of water too!! very important.

Good luck sweetie and I am here for you if you want to talk.

Jonnie:wink:
  • sarahmarieb36
    sarahmarieb36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i've got around 108lbs to lose. feel free to add me!! =) i could always use the extra support as well as dish it out!