coffee....HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I always used 4 TBS of flavored creamer in my travel coffee mug. After beginning MFP, I attempted to switch to milk and sweet n low....BLECH :sad: I tried it black....BLECH :sad: I tried it with 1/2 and 1/2....BLECH :sad:

I have switched to Green Tea with 1 sweet n low and 1/2 and 1/2. I'd rather not have my coffee unless it is sweet and creamy.

I have one cup on the weekend as a MAJOR treat! :drinker:
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My favorite is now a tall brewed coffee from Starbucks with 2 pumps sugar-free hazelnut syrup, 2-3 splenda and 2 tbsp half & half..

Grand total of 45 cals and tastes wonderful and sweet and creamy! :drinker:
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I thought I was the only person who mixes the hot chocolate packets in my coffee!! People at work thought I was crazy. haha I LOVE it! I use non-dairy creamer in my because it makes it more creamy. I don't get that many calories though & I use about 4 spoonfuls of creamer.
    My only true splurge is that I have to have my coffee in the morning with of course creamer, and Swiss no sugar added hot chocolate. Do you have any ideas of how I can still have my coffee without 300+ calories? The catch is that it still has to taste good.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Psssst!!..... International Delight has a new Dark Chocolate creamer, 35 cals per tablespoon. A couple T's of that and no sugar needed!
    Options
    have not seen that yet